Donna McCutchen is a LCSW/Psychotherapist specializing in individual, children, couples and family therapy, and maintains a private practice in Green Cove Springs, FL . Donna is a Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator.
With over 15 years experience as a marriage and family therapist, and as a graduate of Florida State University, she is currently serving as a private practitioner working with a broad spectrum of clients. Among her areas of expertise are child/play therpy, adoption/foster care issues, Divorce Mediation, and Conflict Resolution.
In addition to being a prominent relationship therapist, Donna has presented at National conferences and to general audiences speaking on the topics of Cognative Behavior Therpy, Divorce, and Sensory Intergration. With both personal and professional experience in adoption and foster care, she has a strong knowledge base of the special circumstance and needs of foster and adoptive children.
Donna is an interactive, solution-focused therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client. With compassion and understanding, she works with each individual to help them build on their strengths and attain the personal growth they are committed to accomplishing.
- Florida State University
License, Certifications & Awards
- FL LCSW
- Supreme Court Certified Divorce Mediator
- Christian Counselor
- Formal Training as a Divorce Mediator/ASWB approved/Supreme Court Approved
- Florida Beahavior Analyst
- Child Abuse Investigator (trained by the Dept of Children and Families, FL)
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Member/American Association of Christian Counselors
- Member/National Associaton of Professional Women
- National Member/Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Florida Member/Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member/American Psychological Association
- Member/Academy of Professional Family Mediators
Board of Directors Heart For Orphans First www.heartfororphansfirst.org
*FL does not offer certification as a Parenting Coordinator or Custody Evaluators